Sunday, October 19, 2008

sunday
went to church even though i didnt want to. really wanna thank carol yanda and the rest of the cell and samuel. thanks for the prayer and encouragement and for listening to me blabber so much today. cheryl dont cry alr ya...talked with my dad about wad to do. i need to decide soon.THERESA NVR FORGET WAD HAPPENED AND DONT EVER LET IT REPEAT. have to stop crying soon.

Saturday
supposed not to cry but ended up crying with cheryl...haha... had a great time with cheryl and weiliang... thanks guys :) talked with my mum about what to do. still undecided. eh gnome thanks for asking me to stop emoing... i kinda needed that...and for all ur advice. talked to b1 until 3 am. haha thanks ya b1 for all ur support, prayers and advice.aw man it hurts.

friday
went to see the vp after 2 hours of waiting outside the cc.it was damn hard.
but she issued my death warrant. cried a lot outside and in the cc. alexis, suria and sharon, i hope u guys are okay. stay strong ya. hey nicolle and peter, thanks for being so understanding as groupmates and frens. andy thanks for trying to cheer us up. deborah, thanks for always being there and just listening to me rant. cheuping, sorry i couldnt celebrate ur success with u... thanks for supporting me all the way too.geraldine, sorry coulnt celebrate with u too, but thanks for all ur encouragement and support. benjamin, thanks for coming to the cc and for listening to me.timothy thanks for coming. ms teo, thanks for ur call. thanks for asking me not to give up. cheryl, thanks for being so concerned and for caring about me so much. thanks for being such a great beef.sorry to have upset u so much. jing hui, thanks for letting me know that u are always there for me. ur a great b1 man. life sucks. when i got off the mrt the tracks were so tempting. still in disbelief.

thursday
received my results and cried like crazy. cheryl thanks for immediately coming to my rescue. sorry i made u cry. thanks for all ur warmth and for understanding me so much. thanks for all ur support too. i know its hard for u now too, sorry i cant do much to help u. benjamin thanks for ur support. ronaldn thanks for calling. alexis, thanks for looking after me while i was flooding the classroom with tears. deborah i really appreciate ur help too. geetu, thanks for being so encouraging. THERESA RMB THIS DAY AND NVR LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN. i really wanted to promote. its so shocking that i cant go to j2 with the rest of the class next yr. its like a hellish nightmare that i cant wake up from. i wanted to die. how could this happen to me????? its crazy. went home and told mummy. could practically drown. cried enough to fill up the suntec city fountain of wealth.haha. reality doesnt sink in. its too painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home