Friday, December 19, 2008

Just came back from tuition. Wanted to watch underworld but it doesnt seem to be working so I'm uploading photos. :) I want a laptop for Christmas so i can blog in peace and not have people looking over my shoulder while i BLOG.

I DONT want this yr to end. i really dont. I REALLY REALLY DONT. CAN ANYONE HEAR ME I DONT WANT THIS YEAR TO END. and i dont want next year to come.

what's gonna happen ? can someone pls tell me. cos i really dunno. okay like anyone will know like that. lol. oh well im just a hjk (humjikia).

i wanted like lotsa happy posts but it doesnt seem to be happening, instead i keep ranting and ranting here.

TODAY. IS MUMMY'S BIRTHDAY so we went to eat dimsum and i m damn full now :)

hey cheryl i'm glad i told u what i was on my mind. thanks for being so understanding and supportive. it really means a lot to me.

ARGH I WANTED TP UPLOAD THE PHOTOS HOWEVER IT TAKES SOOOOO LONG SO IM GONNA CANCEL IT.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home